- To use the SKATEPARK one must understand and comply with the following regulations.
- The elements of the SKATEPARK are meant for inline skates, roller skates, skateboards and similar skating equipment, as well as BMX bikes (wheels with pegs are strictly forbidden).
- With concern for one's own health and that of other users of the SKATEPARK, users must use the equipment only for its intended purpose, and immediately notify the administrator about any damages to the equipment that are noticed.
- Persons under the age of 12 can use the SKATEPARK only under supervision of their parents, guardians or other legal representatives.
- Minors are the responsibility of their guardians.
- Park users use the SKATEPARK at their own risk.
- Inline skating, rollerskating, skateboarding and similar skating activities or BMX biking are dangerous sports. Following the regulations does not fully prevent injuries.
- Users of the SKATEPARK are required to wear protective headgear at all times, and in the case of inline skating, extra padding (using additional pads is also recommended when using skateboards or BMX bikes).
- The risk of undertaking amateur and competitive sport is down to the individual, therefore the administrator cannot be held liable for any damage to both person and property, arising from the use of the SKATEPARK – as sport risks.
- Users of the SKATEPARK are required to take care while skating.
- Users of the SKATEPARK are required to act appropriately and well-mannered.
- The upper decks are available only to those who can get on them independently. The level of skill is decided by the user.
- The direction of movement is right-hand traffic.
- In the case of a larger number of people using the skatepark, users are requested to inform others of their leaving an obstacle either verbally or by a show of hands.
It is forbidden to:
- Bring and consume alcohol on the site of the SKATEPARK, as well as bringing on glass containers or other objects that may pose a threat to users.
- Use, or be on the site of the SKATEPARK under the influence of, drugs or alcohol.
- Smoking in the SKATEPARK.
- excessively wax the structures of the SKATEPARK.
- Ride bikes other than BMX.
- Run across the SKATEPARK and disturb its users.
- Walk on the constructions in the path of run-ups and jumps.
- Bring animals to the SKATEPARK.
- Litter on the SKATEPARK.
THINK ABOUT THE OTHER USERS OF THE SKATEPARK – YOU ARE NOT ALONE – BE PREDICTABLE AND ATTENTIVE
REMEMBER, NOTHING PROTECTS YOU FROM FALLS, DO NOT OVERREACH, DO NOT DO ACROBATICS WITHOUT SPORTS AWARENESS!
“YOU WILL BE RESPECTED IF YOU RESPECT OTHERS”
- The SKATEPARK is not a playground.
- People who disrupt the use of the SKATEPARK will be removed from the site.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS:
- AMBULANCE 999 (MOB. 112)
- FIRE BRIGADE 998
- POLICE 997